Tags: 10g, booted, cant, database, display, http, installation, installed, localhost1158, mysql, oracle, page, sql, view, win32
http://localhost:1158/em page can't display
i have installed oracle 10g win32... right after the installation i can able to view the page but after i have booted my pc... i cant see the page anymore http://localhost:1158/em
i have installed htmldb and is working fine... i can view the page.. http://localhost:7777/pls/htmldb/htmldb_admin
my sqlplus is also running and i can able to connect.
my computer specs :
xp pro with SP2.
any1 can help me?
Leave a comment...
- 7 Comments
- Is DBConsole service started? What's the result for 'emctl status dbconsole'?#1; Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:15:00 GMT
- Go to services and set the properties of your db console service to auto.And u can access dbconsole after each time when u restart the system.#2; Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:16:00 GMT
- how can i access the dbconsole to change the properties? is it the Oracle administration assistant for windows?#3; Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:17:00 GMT
- No, it's under the services panel. The path is (hopefully, I don't have an english windows environment) Settings ==> Control ==> Administration ==> Services#4; Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:18:00 GMT
No, I beleive you type emctl status dbconsole from the DOS prompt.
(Start, run, then type cmd in the command window the get the DOS prompt).
Tom#5; Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:19:00 GMT
- Hi, Sorry dba, I missed a step in the thread. You are correct.#6; Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:20:00 GMT
- thank you master! thanks you all!
you set me back on my track...#7; Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:21:00 GMT